St. Mark’s relies on the donations of its members and supporters to fulfill our mission of being a progressive, inclusive, life-affirming community of faith in Scarborough.
- Donate online through Canada Helps. Canada Helps offers both one-time and ongoing giving options. A charitable receipt will be issued by Canada Helps and emailed to you shortly after your contribution is received.
- Pre-Authorized Remittance (PAR) can be arranged for monthly donors. Your consistent support will ensure stable funding for ongoing programs and help us to plan ahead. St. Mark’s PAR contributions will be withdrawn from your bank account through a service provided by The United Church of Canada. To enrol just contact the office. You will receive a charitable receipt at the end of each year.
- Mail us a cheque, payable to St. Mark’s United Church, 115 Orton Park Rd, Scarborough, ON M1G 3G9.
- E-transfers allow you to easily and securely transfer money directly from your bank account into the operating account of St Marks. Log into your online banking and use this e-mail address to send your donation.
- When giving by e-Transfer for the first time, please write your contact info in the message box (name, address, phone, email). At end-of-year, your giving receipt will be emailed to you from St Marks summarizing all your donations from that calendar year.